cosrx aloe vera oil-free moisture cream review

Hi!
I just bought a new cream from an online shop and it was Cosrx Aloe Vera Oil-free Moisture Cream! The cream was on sale and i thought that I might need a new calming cream for my irritated skin.



It promises to hydrates the skin from the inside and out, hydrating on a cellular level to sooth and prevent skin troubles and brighten the comlpexion.

Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Arginine, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Ethyl Hexanediol

cosdna result for the ingredients list. There is no red flag in here. I guess it's safe to say that this cream is suitable for all skin type. double aloe FTW^^

texture 
the texture is somehow like a gel or jelly.

the smell: odourless.

review 
when i got irritated because of over exfoliated (due to my super sensitive skin), I used the cosrx aloe moisture cream and suddenly it felt so good in my skin and I could really felt the cooling sensation in my skin. Then, it soothed the irritation quickly. Even though I've been using this cream only 5 days, I can see the result already! It really helps my irritated skin and it heals the itchiness. Also, the cream makes the flakiness go away because it really hydrates my skin. even though it soothes, hydrates, calms my skin, I haven't seen the 'brighten complexion' part as the tube said. 



before

after 5 days adding cosrx aloe vera oil-free moisture cream to my skincare routine


Although my skin is far from perfect, the redness are gone for good.


will i buy this again?
YES OF COURSE

Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Wow your review made me really really want to buy it!

    ReplyDelete